Sunday, December 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


Welcome to another Six Sentence Sunday!

Today's snippet comes from Special Rewards, the second book in the Coursodon Dimension Series.  Here's the setup:  Hailey is displeased that Sebastian is hitting on her best friend and in voicing her consternation, gets an idea of just how old her former body-mate really is....


~~~~****~~~~

"I can’t help it if women find me irresistible.”

“Well, try to be less appealing, Casanova.”

“Ah, Giacomo,” he remarked with a wry curve of his lips. “Nice fellow, eager student. But I must take some exception to your comparison. While his name has become synonymous with the art of seduction, in truth, it was I who taught him everything he knew.”

~~~~****~~~~

To read six sentences from out author's work, go to Six Sentence Sunday for all the links!

8 comments:

  1. Hmm... that seems like a slightly overused reversal pattern. But thanks for sharing anyway!

    I'm celebrating my 700th post this weekend! Come join the fun at http://kelworthfiles.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/post-700-the-stage-is-yours/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is certainly confident! But, I think I'd still be pissed if he was hitting on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's an arrogant one, but you can't help but laugh at him. Sounds like a terrific character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, man he's arrogant, isn't he! Fun 6!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, Sebastian is not exaggerating, he is being absolutely truthful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! Good one! Let's see who else Sebastian can teach!

    ReplyDelete