Sunday, December 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday!

This Sunday's snippet comes from Special Rewards, Book 2 of the Coursodon Dimension Series.  I cheated a little and added an extra sentence, so it's really seven sentence Sunday this time.

Here's the setup:  In the first book, Special Offers, Sebastian's soul inhabited Hailey through most of the story.  And for a short time, Alex's soul was stuck inside Angelica, another Coursodon enforcer.  In this scene, Hailey overhears Alex and Sebastian as they discuss what it was like to really experience what it is to be a woman.

~~~~****~~~~


As I eavesdropped, I heard Alex remark, “If nothing else, it gave me a new level of appreciation for what it’s like to be female.”

Sebastian nodded in agreement.  “I experienced it only second hand, but I cannot fathom how they tolerate PMS.”

“At least Hailey is relatively even-keeled to begin with.  Try going through it in the body of a temperamental maniac like Angelica.”  

Then, they both became quiet and stared blankly into space.  I decided that must be the extent of the male bonding encounter.  

~~~~****~~~~

Thanks for stopping by.  Check out all the other great sixes at Six Sentence Sunday.


4 comments:

  1. I can so picture two guys staring off like that after that conversation. :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished book one...starting book two now....are there more books in the series planned and if so how will I be aware when available? love the writing!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana: Yes, more books are planned. If you sign up for the mailing list (look in the left sidebar of this blog), you'll get progress reports on book 3 and all kinds of other stuff that only those who subscribe will receive! So pleased you like the books!!!!

      Delete