Sunday, December 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday!

Welcome back to another Six Sentence Sunday!  Today I have another snippet from Special Rewards, Book Two of the Coursodon Dimension Series.  This one doesn't really require much set up....

~~~~****~~~~
After divorcing my cheating husband, I began a three-year period of celibacy.   It really wasn’t that difficult to remain chaste; I had no interest even in dating.  Now that Alex and I were together, though, I was definitely making up for lost time.  I had been afraid that I might have completely lost my sex drive, but it was like the libido switch that had been turned off all those years was flipped on when Alex’s penis first entered my vagina.  There wasn’t one piece of furniture in my tiny, rented guest house upon which we hadn’t done the lust and thrust.  At least during the first week of our official couple-hood. 

~~~~****~~~~

Hope you enjoyed today's offering.  Check out other great sixes from a bevy to great authors at 

4 comments:

  1. Interesting set up. I'm sensing a but in there, and I'm dying to know what it is. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No buts. Hailey isn't really into anal sex.

      Seriously, you'll have to buy the book and find out what's up!

      Delete
  2. I'm sensing a catch here too! Interesting 6!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to buy the book and find out what's up!

      Delete