Saturday, March 31, 2012

An Example of Someone with No Social Skills

A guy at work told me that he started reading my book, but he didn't think it was very good.  (Ouch!) He was also having trouble understanding that the main character wasn't me (?).  I can understand his confusion.  Obviously I have been possessed by a supernatural being who was trapped in my Kindle.  And if it is me, then supernatural beings must exist. And a parallel dimension.  Not to mention the fact that  I'm apparently about 6 inches taller than I appear in real life. (Then why do I always have to hem my pants??)  I guess I should be happy that he probably won't continue reading, because it would be really awkward at work when he got to the sex scenes.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I've been following your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

    Also visit my homepage; SEOPressor V5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, yes this piece of writing is in fact pleasant and I
    have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
    thanks.

    My web page :: seo

    ReplyDelete